We are a partner for the long run.
A garage door has many operating components. Garage door rollers wear over the years. Grit and dirt bring excessive wear which can cause the roller to become wobbly and even break. If your garage door has been in service for many years and you’re beginning to experience problems with the rollers popping out of the track or if you notice there is a lot of play in the wheel while the door is cycling, it’s time to replace the rollers.
Repairs of this nature often include adjustments to the torsion of the Garage Door Spring. This should only be done by someone who has been trained and who has the proper tools for the job. Improper tensioning can damage or destroy your garage door and opening system. Improper release of spring torque can cause serious injury or property damage.
See Our Step by Step Process
1. All of our Repair Visits begin with a service call to your home.
2. During a typical 1 Hour Service Call:
- Our technician will perform a 30-point inspection of your garage door system.
- He will review with you any problems noted during the inspection and provide a cost estimate to repair each problem.
- We keep our service vehicles fully stocked with the most frequently needed repair parts. In most cases, all the parts needed to repair your door are on hand, saving us a return visit and saving you time and money.
- You decide what work will be performed and our technician completes the job.
3. When the job is completed, our technician will:
- Show you the repairs that were completed so you know the job was done to your satisfaction.
- Review with you the preventive maintenance steps you can perform to extend the operational life of your garage door system.
- Provide warranty information for the parts and services you received.
- Provide you with a copy of the detailed invoice.
- Place a business sticker in a convenient location so you can contact us without searching for your invoice again.
- Obtain your e-mail address for our follow-up service.
Looking for a garage door repair company?
Request a Call
One of our technicians will return your call at our earliest convenience.